Grippies Shakers bring kinetic energy and sound exploration to the award-winning toddler STEM platform, Grippies! Connect the two-sized, magnetic rods to each other or combine them with the overmolded metal ball connectors to create a uniquely soothing acoustic building experience. Toddlers can watch the sensory beads rattle their way down the magnetic rods through clear ABS plastic windows. The Grippies Shakers building sets are perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to exercise their auditory, fine and gross motor and engineering skills.
Your child will know more about spacial awareness and constructing objects with this science toy. Playing with Grippies help children develop their vocabularies and improve their math skills such as gravity, balance, and geometry. Building is all about size, shape, weight, leverage, and balance, and as your child works this out, their building skills will become more and more complex. As the complexity increases, so does their concentration level. See how your child's creativity run wild with this educational toy.
This high quality toy will keep your child busy for a long time. Your child will have a better understanding of magnets and constructing objects with this fun science toy.
- Grippies Shakers – an auditory STEM building set for toddlers
- Includes two sizes of ABS plastic rods with clear windows, secure magnetic ends and overmolded metal ball connectors
- Listen to and see sensory beads traverse the internal maze of each rod
- Soft, overmolded plastic promotes tactile exploration
- Discovery of magnetic principles, cause and effect and kinetic energy
- Promotes fine motor, gross motor and observation skills
- Available in 20 or 30 piece sets
- Age 18 months+