PowerClix Natural integrate elements of natural play and loose parts theory with the innovative STEM toy building platform of PowerClix. With organic, neutral colors, PowerClix Natural encourages children to build architectural constructions using familiar shapes. In keeping with STEM toy attributes, PowerClix magnetic building toys encourage children to think like engineers while having fun. Children can build unlimited 3D forms by visualizing the underlying design structure of an object, then creating a wireframe model of it using magnetic frames of geometric shapes.
Your child will know more about spacial awareness and constructing objects with this science toy. Playing with PowerClix help children develop their vocabularies and improve their math skills such as gravity, balance, and geometry. Building is all about size, shape, weight, leverage, and balance, and as your child works this out, their building skills will become more and more complex. As the complexity increases, so does their concentration level. See how your child's creativity run wild with this educational toy.
PowerClix Natural are designed to integrate flawlessly with all PowerClix system sets. Organize and store PowerClix pieces easily with the new metal plate built right into the packaging. The metal plate may be used as a building base as well. This high quality wooden toy will keep your child busy for a long time. Your child will have a better understanding of magnets and constructing objects with this science toy. Ages 4+
- Open-ended magnetic construction toy integrated with natural play and loose parts theory
- Set includes Creativity Guide to fuel inspiration
- Eight unique shapes create unlimited building possibilities
- Magnets never repel, so creating 2D or 3D models is easy
- Material: Translucent ABS plastic with neodymium magnets
- Storage box has a metal plate for easy storage or as a base for builds
- Educational Focus: Fine motor skills and spatial thinking with STEM applications
- Ages 4+