Based upon the beauty of coral reefs, organic growth and organic connections, Coral Connections helps children create under sea life environments in a toy-based format. Soft, pliable plastic components feature snap fit and ball and joint connections to easily build horizontally, vertically or in web-like mesh. Sea creatures and a treasure chest help children build their own underwater stories and visual and audible narratives as they construct ecosystems and form connections visually and spatially. Can be used indoors, outdoors, in sand, in water, and as a faux coral reef for real fish for STEM related activities. Integrate with arts and science lessons to extend the play-based narratives. Includes large, inspiration poster with example designs and beautiful, aquatic imagery. Store indoors. This high quality toy will keep your child busy for a long time. Your child will want to learn more about the coral reefs with this fun science toy. Ages 3+.
- 64 piece set includes 4 organic shapes inspired by the beauty of coral reefs for colorful sea creatures to inhabit. Treasure chest opens and closes to add additional, exciting storylines.
- Open-ended, organic shapes create aquatic ecosystems in a toy-based format with friction-fit connections
- Large, inspiration poster with example designs and corresponding, aquatic imagery included to support classroom activities
- Soft, pliable plastic components feature snap fit and ball and joint connections to easily build horizontally, vertically or in web-like mesh
- Material allows for indoor, outdoor, or sand and water play for STEM related activities
- Ages 3+