Introduce young builders to magnetic construction, sensory exploration and social emotional expression with the comprehensive toddler STEM set, Grippies® Shake, Build and Curve. Connect large and small sized magnetic rods to each other or combine them with the overmolded metal ball connectors. The variety of rod styles create a unique structural, rounded and acoustic building experience. Encourage magnetic, auditory and tactile exploration through patterning and 3D construction.
This combination Grippies building set is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers to exercise their auditory, fine and gross motor and engineering skills.
Your child will know more about spacial awareness and constructing objects with this science toy. Playing with Grippies® help children develop their vocabularies and improve their math skills such as gravity, balance, and geometry. Building is all about size, shape, weight, leverage, and balance, and as your child works this out, their building skills will become more and more complex. As the complexity increases, so does their concentration level. See your child's creativity run wild with this educational toy. This high quality toy will keep your child busy for a long time. Your child will have a better understanding of magnets and constructing objects with this fun science toy. Available in a 70 piece set. Age 18 months+
- Open-ended soft magnetic STEM building set for toddlers, ages 18 months+
- 70 piece set includes over-sized, soft plastic rods in straight, curved and rattle-like designs with unique soft-touch textures and over-molded connector balls
- Encourage magnetic exploration, sensory stimulation, engineering and organic construction
- Variety of tactile grips on rods featured in soft, over-molded plastic textures and four bright colors
- Material: Soft plastic over-molded ABS plastic rods and metal balls
- Ages 18mo+