A great addition to the block play family. Smooth hardwood frames with primary colored plexi windows; crystal bead interiors. Sized to standard unit block measurements. Eco friendly pieces and Montessori and Waldorf inspired pieces.
Your toddler or preschooler will know more about spacial awareness and constructing objects with this science toy. Playing with blocks help children develop their vocabularies and improves their math skills such as gravity, balance, and geometry. Building is all about size, shape, weight, leverage, and balance, and as your child works this out, their building and block play will become more and more complex. As the complexity increases, so does their concentration level. See how your child's creativity run wild with this educational toy. Smooth hardwood frames with inset, colorful, transparent acrylic windows are also ideal for color exploration and light table activities. Eco friendly pieces and Montessori and Waldorf inspired toy.Features plexi inner with colored beads. Ages 2+.
- Solid wood frames with inset colored acrylic windows and colorful beads
- Set includes 4 rectangles and 4 half moon shapes
- Strong hardwood frames
- Translucent windows with colorful beads
- Standard unit block measurements
- Material: Hardwood frames with primary colored, transparent plexi windows and colorful beads
- Educational Focus: Hand-eye coordination, visual perception, color exploration or light table activities
- Suggested Age: 2+