The STEM building toy system for toddlers, Grippies® Builders combines tactile exploration, magnetic play and an introduction to the basic principles of engineering and geometry. Grippies unique, magnetic rod and ball configuration provide a secure, frustration-free set of construction options as children first discover the joy of building. Unique in concept and design, Grippies provide a fun, safe and exploratory experience for toddlers and preschoolers.
Your child will know more about spacial awareness and constructing objects with this science toy. Playing with PowerClix help children develop their vocabularies and improve their math skills such as gravity, balance, and geometry. Building is all about size, shape, weight, leverage, and balance, and as your child works this out, their building skills will become more and more complex. As the complexity increases, so does their concentration level. See how your child's creativity run wild with this educational toy.
The 30 piece set features 4 soft matte textures in exciting bright colors. This high quality toy will keep your child busy for a long time. Your child will have a better understanding of magnets and constructing objects with this fun science toy. Suggested age: 18 mos. +
- Open-ended magnetic STEM building toy for toddlers, ages 18 mos. +
- Combines tactile exploration with magnetic play.
- Provides introduction to engineering
30 piece set in exciting bright colors.
- Over-sized ABS Plastic rod encapsulates magnets.
- Accompanying metal balls are over-molded with soft plastic. Seamless texture for secure construction.
- Exterior features 4 soft matte textures